View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 09:35 PM   #3
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
I would call or email Amazon customer service about it. It doesn't seem like you should have to have a credit card just to register a Kindle and get free books, but I'm really not sure.

The only problem with pre-paid cards is they charge you a monthly fee. My husband uses them to play poker on online gambling sites becasue we don't trust them with our real card numbers. He got his from Walmart and I believe it was $3.50 a month to keep it active. It would be cheaper to just open a bank account with $10 or something just to get a debit card.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote