View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:28 AM   #94
Figan
Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciromattia View Post

not for now, unless you're using the MacOS droplet that wraps the entire process into an AppleScript.
I'm building a cross-platform GUI that will wrap all the steps in a - I hope - easier and more transparent interface.
That would be fantastic. It's good to know I'm doing things the right way - I'm on Windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciromattia View Post
the "Personal" banner is applied to documents that do not have an ASIN recognized by Amazon. Calibre can add a fictitious one, but I've yet to discover how it does. Planned for future version.
Also, that would be a great addition.

As for the filename issues, they are probably going to be solved with this -t switch that I didn't spot first time around. I will give this a go first and report back.

Thanks for all this work. I was marvelling today at how good comics can look on the KT screen - it's so crisp and large with the optimisation and cropping (I assume that's playing a part) that I'm barely using panel view even though it's there!

Now we just need a program that calculates the number of letters in "swashbuckler". This is becoming a daily source of mathematical shame for me...
Figan is offline   Reply With Quote