View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:31 AM   #14916
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecweston View Post
Just Finished:

- 14 by Peter Clines- I loved it! I don't want to say too much about this book because its better going into it not knowing anything about it. Briefly, a guy moves into an apartment building. He notices weird things about his apartment and when he talks to the other tenants, he finds out more and more of the building's oddities. They start to investigate the building and... I can't say anything more. Genre is a bit of mystery, a bit of scifi, a bit of horror.

Currently Reading:

- Joseph Anton by Salman Rushdie (47%)
- The Twelve by Justin Cronin (23%)
Sounds like a book I want to read. Just read a sample at Amazon. I love it when people tell a little bit about the book and how they like it. Thanks Tecweston!
Its on my list!
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote