View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM   #173
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Version 2.1.0

This version includes a new option for showing only unfiled items in the upper pane (= items which have not been filed into any collection yet).

Hope you like it

Three notes:
  • Yes, I know that the menu is now a bit messed up (=less understandable.) If you have any idea about how it can be made more intuitive, please post it.
  • Panes are reset to their "beginning" after every copy or move operation, and I know that this may be a nuisance. Unfortunately, there is no easy way around this. (If you want to know the gory details: the reason is the Kindle's severely limited amount of RAM. It's not generally possible to keep everything in memory, so CM only queries the currently shown "window" from the database. If the database is changed, CM just re-queries it, starting from the beginning).
  • As always: I have already included the english and german localization, but other translations are still missing. This is really a tough one though... try to squeeze all the required information into the space available for a menu entry
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote