View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 09:46 AM   #15
danifunker
Connoisseur
danifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Vox
I recently picked up the Acer Iconia A100, and I have to say that the screen is really reflective and I think it's been causing me some headaches recently! I have ordered some screen protectors, hopefully that will reduce the glare, but anything is possible...

Other than that the tablet is slightly heavier than the kobo, but it is pretty powerful. I have the kobo app loaded on it, and supposedly the A100 should be getting the Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade (Currently it's running Honeycomb 3.2.1) and is a pretty nice overall experience. The battery lasts a lot longer, I haven't experienced a sleep of death yet, although I've only had mine since Thursday.
danifunker is offline   Reply With Quote