Thread: KOBO Vox Issues
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #7
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
I thought I was only seeing one drive also with the USB connected because that's the window that popped up. However, after looking more carefully, there were actually three. One was my external microSD card, one was the accessible partition of the internal microSD card, and the third was presumably the system partition of the internal card because I could not access it. (I think when I clicked the third drive letter it said I should insert a disk or something, because Windows couldn't read it.)
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote