View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 03:19 PM   #103
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
I didn't know this.

I expect once the maker of ES File Explorer learns of this (I'm sure they already know by now) that we may see it included in a future update. Until then, I'll be grabbing a copy of File Expert from the Amazon App Store.

Thanks again for the info.
You can grab a more recent version from the developer's site. It will come down as a zip file rename to apk and it installs just fine. I find the black ghost theme the best. You will need to uninstall the Amazon version first.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote