View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #88
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockdaMan View Post
How many years have you worked in business management or document creation/production?
Document creation/production: 12 years solid; bits & pieces (call it "freelancing") before that. I did mention a set of specific programs I use--I could potentially switch to other programs that do what they do, if those exist in app format.

At a minimum: word processing, image editing, OCR & correction thereof, and PDF editing. Spreadsheet functions would also be useful, especially the ability to copy/paste sections from a spreadsheet into other documents.

Business management: nothing directly professional; have looked at what's available for managing home business & have assisted with accounting/invoicing at work.

If the doc creation/production options I need exist in tablet format, I would *happily* get a tablet & bluetooth keyboard and switch to that. Somehow, I doubt it... Finereader doesn't have a full version for Mac, much less Android.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote