View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 12:44 PM   #8
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
Fair enough. I take it it's not just a case of enabling the "Edit meta information" button for device locations then? That works perfectly for local library edits. (If I could get my books into the library and do it there then I would, but most of them are purchased Sony books with ridiculous random "c789h3kjh843.lrf" type names, and Calibre doesn't pick up their meta information for some reason so I have no idea what is what.)
That's because they are DRMed, i.e. encrypted. And no bulk metadata editing on the device would be a non-trivial feature to implement.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote