View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 06:43 AM   #35
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejcee View Post
I decided to use the virtual library feature to break my library into authors, however, given the number of authors I have ( I did try to restrict those that I gave a virtual library entry ) , I now find that I can't see the "tail end" of these entries. They are definately there as selecting edit displays all entries as the display is oriented further left on the screen.

It appears we need a horizontal scrolling feature or some other alternative.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Cheers.
Don't create a VL per author. Instead do a search for the desired author using the tag browser, then create a temporary VL using "current search".
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote