View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 10:19 AM   #11
alicepattinson
Banned
alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
My daughter has a Motorola Razr M (I think that means Maxx) HD android phone that we'd like to put some videos on, but I'm not sure how to do it. Can I just use Windows Explorer to drag and drop them? do I need a special app to play them? these are M4a videos.
Hmmmm. Just convert the fille into mp4 format then copy and paste the files. That's it
alicepattinson is offline   Reply With Quote