View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #14568
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Not sure how you could have missed them, but I remember my first finding them. The hard part was convincing my DW to try them. ("Oh, right, you want me to read about torture, abuse and buggery on the high seas. Sure. ") Half way through Master and Commander she was hooked. Her favourite character, of course, was Steven.

You have a delightful set of books ahead of you. It's only sad that there can be no more.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote