View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 12:13 AM   #98
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Norton for Mac caught a couple of threats on my iMac. One in a folder maintained by my son, and later one in a folder maintained by my grandson. It was unable to clean either file, however, so I deleted them manually as soon as scans revealed their presence.
I set ESET to automatically clean the infected archive or file where possible. When ESET can't safely clean it, I'm given the option to quarantine it or to safely delete it. I choose to delete because I don't like the idea of infected files sitting around in a quarantine directory.

Last edited by unboggling; 06-26-2012 at 12:22 AM.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote