View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 09:11 PM   #2
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Thank you for your overview and I'll be very interested in your findings. I'm doing my own battle. I've got three readers on their way via eBay - the 300, a Nook and a Kindle 2. I debated between the 300 and PB360, but the 300 used is going for $100 right now.

I didn't even consider the 600 because it is essentially the same as he 700, which I just sol here because of it's weight/ergonomics. I have small hands and it gave me wrist cramps.

I'm afraid I'll be like you and want to keep 2 or even all three of them!
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote