View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 08:50 PM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've been an Ikea fan since they opened their first American stores (King of Prussia, PA... I was living in Philly at the time). Sure, some furniture was cheap... but a lot of it was good quality, easy to transport, easy to assemble, and I always liked the styles (my wife... not so much). We still shop there, though we're particular about what we bring back. Like so many other things, you have to be discriminating.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote