View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitrucz View Post
Should I be notified of updates to my subscribed threads in tapatalk 2 in iOS via push notifications?
Judging from the below quote written Jan 18, 2013 from another thread in the feedback section, I'm guessing no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Note that we've disabled Tapatalk push functionality for the time being due to some severe performance and stability issues caused by the plugin. Notifications should still work via pull though.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote