View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 06:18 PM   #34
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by hieronymos View Post
This night, I plugged my 0.5 mah phone charger into the Vox and turned it off. It was at 10% battery. I unplugged it 7h ago and have been using it sporadically. It still says 10%, it's still on. Any charger will charge - even a USB port at work.
Ahhh, now that's interesting. I think I've read that powering off the Vox and powering it on resets the charge counter. I didn't try that when I tried charging it off my laptop over night. I'll try charging tonight via the USB port and power cycling tomorrow.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote