View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 12:21 AM   #7
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky306 View Post
And yet still, when I say to go to the online bookshelf, it says there is a book there but that it is the wrong format, still!
That's odd, either the internal memory, that ebook or the EBWLibrarian bookshelf ebook could be corrupt.

Were you able to download the free sample ebooks from the Online ETI Servers after registration? If so, then it's not a firewall blocking issue. If not, please respond and tell me what computer OS you use (WinXP, Vista, Win 7, MAC OSX,...) and if any software firewalls are used.

Perhaps you can try and call eBookwise support or consider emailing Garth Conboy of ETI Technologies. They may have seen that type of error and may have a firmware / software fix for you. They may even have a set of steps that you allow you to overcome this difficulty.

By the way, can you add any of the Mobileread.com Uploaded .imp ebooks to EBWLibrarian and transfer them? What about trying to use impserve instead.

Again, without seeing the file, I cannot rule out if the ebook is corrupt or not and whether your EBWLibrarian is the real cause...

All I can say is keep at it, it does work (eventually)!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote