View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 06:47 AM   #333
Bermudagirl
Connoisseur
Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Shelf management was working great for me until recently when I had to do a factory reset of my Kobo Touch. After I had done this I was having problems moving books back onto the Touch - I kept getting this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 86, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 490, in _books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 1679, in books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 2575, in get_bookshelflist
DatabaseError: database disk image is malformed

After a couple more factory resets, upgrading Calibre to the most recent, and making sure my plugins are all up to date, I am managing to put books back on the touch, but there are not appearing in their collections as before.
When I selected "Manage Series on Device" for one of my collections (that has only one book at the moment) and confirmed that the old series and new series were the same and hit "ok" I get "no changes made to series information".
Can anyone help me sort this? Everything worked perfectly in the past - all my books were nicely ordered in their respective collections, and I don't really fancy having to manually organise them into collections on my touch...
Bermudagirl is offline   Reply With Quote