View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #10
dgatwood
Curmudgeon
dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyGrumpy View Post
Be aware, images as links don't work in all readers. I don't have multiple readers to test on, but they won't work on my Sony prs-T1, or on the Sony Reader software for pc.
Wow. That was basic functionality on the web almost twenty years ago. Any reader that doesn't handle that is officially less functional than the Netscape Mosaic 0.9 betas.

Please write to Sony and complain about their brokenness. There's simply no excuse for that. If enough people complain, maybe Sony's readers will eventually be HTML 1.0 compliant....

Also, why is the Sony reader application on OS X almost as slow as the one that I wrote in pure JavaScript (including the unzip library)? Just saying.
dgatwood is offline   Reply With Quote