View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #9
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by craziskata View Post
I posted mainly to warn other MR users, because 8 other people have purchased from this same seller. Who else would knowingly buy a crippled DX?

I'll be sure to follow ebay's steps. I really just want to leave negative feedback to warn others, but a part of me is hoping that I'd get a better replacement.
I doubt you're going to get a better one. From what I read in the listing he's selling them for parts to do whatever you want with it. Generally that means they're not working. It's NO excuse for him to just plop it in a bubble envelope without even any cardboard but you're taking a gamble. It's your money but I wouldn't do it.

On top of that, you only get one go around with the eBay claims process. His listing says no returns so I don't think he's going to play nice which means you deal with eBay to make him. I'd go for getting my money back and learn a lesson. Don't buy stuff like that unless you're playing with money you're able & willing to lose!!!

After reading his listing, I wouldn't touch his stuff with the proverbial 10 foot pole. All of his pictures are stock photos, not the actual thing. His feedback is peppered with comments of lousy product. He tells you up front they're demo units from stores, some have boxes, some don't, some have cords, some don't, glue on the back. I like my odds at a blackjack table better than buying something like that. *shrugs*
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote