View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 12:57 PM   #85
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwvan View Post
Jeff, will you do a signing tour for Sunborn? My wife and I want to buy the series in paper so we can get them signed. Your offering your work for free downloads just makes readers like me push up the loyalty curve! My job as a reader is to support you the author. I love getting books for free, but understand how the world works. You write, we buy. Giving the books to us for free in a convenient format cuts off all the work I would have had to do on my own. At least I don't have to scan your Chaos books! Those of us who like to read books electronically REALLY appreciate people like you that help us get the books we love in the formats that let us enjoy them best. So, are you signing Sunborn on the road?
Thanks for the words of support! I will be doing signings in my own area (near Boston), but doing a tour would, unfortunately, leave me in the red. (No, publishers don't pay for tours for any but their top-selling authors.)

You can buy autographed copies directly from me, by going to the store page on my website. That doesn't give us the chance to meet in person, unfortunately, but it does let you get signed, personalized books.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote