View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 01:36 PM   #83
June
Addict
June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Oasis 1&2 and others
These modifications are interesting - and definitely something I will do as soon as I find/buy/receive a lighted cover for my 505...

Are the Sony lighted cover and Light Wedge wedges of similar type material? I am thinking I could sacrifice one of my old and fairly scratched Light Wedges to try paint/markers/whatever... I'm thinking maybe enamel paint for plastic models would be worth a try?

I have teh paper book light wedges that I have used for a long time. I did a similar thing on those, blocked off the edges with black tape. I think I used black duct tape, it's still stuck on the wedges after several years. My main reason to put on the tape was to keep as much light as possible from 'escaping' into the room, essential when trying to get the kid to sleep in a blackeded out room...
June is offline   Reply With Quote