View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 01:09 PM   #118
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Ouch... not my ear.

BOb
Then whose ear should we try to grab?

I have not seen a single comment in this discussion indicating whole-hearted support for the new "affiliate threads" policy. (Disclaimer: I did skim though the first few pages pretty fast, since I had been traveling and needed to catch up, so I might have missed one or two somewhere in the middle...)

And I have seen tons and tons of comments asking for "the old way with a disclaimer/notification of financial interest at the top of the post". The sense of the users really seems overwhelming, but I understand that sometimes what the users want just can't be. It would be really nice, though, just to get a post from a moderator saying at least "we heard you, but it just can't be that way". And if we could even know why it can't be that way, it would be even more helpful, or at least, as someone else said, the moderator could tell us they can't tell us. I think almost all of us have enough respect (and thanks) for the moderators that we'd accept that, even if we were hugely disappointed...as we are now.

JMTCW...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote