View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 12:38 PM   #6
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoski View Post
When rightlicking pyglossary.bat and running it as admin i get an error as well that the file "scr\pyglossary.oyw" could not be found.
That's indeed very strange. I don't have this file in my folder either, but pyGlossary runs fine. Did you by any chance install Python 3?

If so this might be the cause of the problem, because Python 3 introduced some syntax changes that can cause errors when running Python scripts not designed for Python 3. Since many other Python scripts for ebook/dictionary conversion etc. expect Python 2.7, you may want to uninstall Python 3 unless you need this specific version for other Python scripts.
(You can display the Python version number by entering python at a command prompt.)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote