View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:29 AM   #368
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
Jeez! I'm in Florida and I'm still waiting for mine. According to AMZN it should arrive tomorrow, but my persimmon cover hasn't shipped yet.
You'll [probably] still beat me. Mine is scheduled for Friday, though a tracking update shows it just 30 miles away as of this afternoon. I hope they somehow manage to get it here, but I suspect they'll just leave it sitting on a pallet somewhere for most of the week like they did at the last stop.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote