View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:46 AM   #41
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwndrd View Post
KF8! Hell yeah! But... I'm too lazy to reinstall all those hacks, maybe next time...
NiLuJe mentioned earlier that it seems to leave the jailbreak intact, but I guess I haven't seen anyone who has actually confirmed this after updating. Does anyone have any comments regarding the preservation of the jailbreak and any hacks?
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote