View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #435
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Seems like no one has requested anything for ages. Thanks for the Fielding!

I've been looking for diaries and came across "The Diary of a Goose Girl" by Kate Douglas Wiggin on Manybooks. Unfortunately, the illustrations are only described.

I would be really grateful if someone would create an Lrf version, or one easily converted to Lrf, with the illustrations.

Thanks.
Using my freeware GuteBook program and supplying just "1867" (the PG EText-No.), I was able to quickly generate the attached .lrf ebook version.

As calibre support for .lrf has waned in recent years, please check that it is functional. If so, then I will upload it as well as other formats to our MR ebookk library (btw, .epub, .mobi, and my own .imp versions were created at the same time as the .lrf version was created).

After GuteBook is properly set-up, it's quiet easy to "roll" your own ebook versions anytime! However, making it error-free (presentation-wise) ebooks first off is another matter and does take some html code knowledge and/or ebook creation/tweaking skills.

Enjoy!

EDIT: attachment moved to E-Book Uploads .LRF library here. Other formats (.mobi, .epub and .imp) posted as well!

Previous downloads: 5

Last edited by nrapallo; 02-21-2012 at 12:15 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote