View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 11:30 PM   #12
Gwen Morse
Addict
Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 (wifi) + nokia n900 tablet phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyEpic View Post
The only interesting Android tablet coming out IMO, is the Archos 101. It's not horribly priced like most others.
I'm still crossing my fingers hoping for the Notion Ink Adam tablet with a Pixel Qi screen.

Of course, I'll be wrong and it will turn out to be vaporware.

Edit: Not sure if you consider it affordable.

Last edited by Gwen Morse; 10-15-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Gwen Morse is offline   Reply With Quote