View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 11:36 AM   #21
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThR View Post
So, after a while, I came back and did the update of the megapackage. Now - I'm sorry to say - I have the same problem with these applications anymore:

Minipad
Toolbox

The message: "The '*application-name here*.desktop' application cannot be opened. Possibly the application ist already open. Close it first and try again."

No Problems with:

FBReader
MultiCal
rxvt
stardict
RunDebug

For me -as the results of my superficially debugging tries - it looks like the application could not be found. e.g. meaning that there is my be a problem with the directory structure.
As a I posted before: cd /media is not possible, "no such file or directory"

***EDIT: One Hour Later

RunDebug is running! HIP HIP...
A change in the desktop-file at the exec-line was necessary:

Exec=/media/mmcblk0p1/Programs/_lua/bin/lua /media/mmcblk0p1/Programs/_lua/scripts/run_debug.lua
instead of Exec=/media/mmcblk0p1/Programs/_lua/scripts/run_debug.lua
I've download the package and the file "RunDebug.desktop" looks ok... where did you download the package from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThR
Now I could have tested MiniPad and Toolbox. Both shows the same problem:

sh: /media/mmcblk0p1/Programs/tests/_code/minipad.sh
: not found
they are only tests for expert or interesed users, so maybe they need some work to make them run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThR
BTW - is it possible to make the "selection"-window (where you select path or the program) bigger in RunDebug? It is veeery small...
I agree, it needs some work... dont' have much time these days though...
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote