View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 08:05 PM   #11
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Me too! I actually just ordered a Pre which will be here Thursday. I didn't want an iPhone since I have an iPod Touch and I wanted to get away from AT&T.

BTW, anyone interested in the Pre can get one for FREE (after rebates) through tomorrow night (Sept. 30).
Awww, daffy, you had me so excited there for a minute. I thought, "this is great! I'll get the hubby a Pre, too." Unfortunately, it's only for new plan customers and I already have the super-duper-shnazzy-family plan (I think)! All I know is I can talk, text, and surf to my hearts content!!

Zack and I looked at the iPhone but we had a better cell plan with Sprint. I didn't know it, but they've already added quite a few new apps to the apps catalog (thanks, sircastor ). I really don't use my phone that much so was unaware of all the new apps. I need to pay more attention to things other than my new Sony!!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote