View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #9
judith009
Groupie
judith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiersten View Post
Somebody else mentioned this case. I don't think its actually got a hard side though. From the description it sounds like the only thing between your Kindle and the rest of the world is just that leather.

Or how about this one?
Thanks for showing me those! Those are much closer to what I'm looking for. I will consider that leather one, but I think that other one is too soft. That leather one might be too soft, too, and also it's more on the pricey side.

I've already had to exchange my K3 for a new one because my first one got horizontal lines all across the screen. Amazon CS said that usually that happens after physical damage, but honestly this time I didn't drop it or anything. (I have a thread on that issue somewhere here). My point is that I really can't allow my K3 to get a broken screen again, because they probably won't be so friendly the 2nd time through.

--Update: Woah! Those cases ship from New Zealand! I looked more into that company, and that's what I learned. I'm in the USA. I wonder how long it takes for something to go from NZ to USA?

Last edited by judith009; 11-23-2010 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Ships from New Zealand!
judith009 is offline   Reply With Quote