View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 10:44 AM   #6
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinath View Post
Mine came supplied with a USB lead & a nice little Amazon plug I could slot my usb into to charge from the mains. It doesn't seem to want to multi-task if you have it linked to a computer to charge, in fact it tells you to eject from computer if you want to use it at the same time. I therefore opted to charge it from the mains & all the books I'd ordered on Amazon UK whilst waiting for my Kindle quietly downloaded in the background whilst I was browsing online.
With the K2, even if you are charging from the computer, you can "eject" it from the computer and still read while it is charging without actually unplugging it from the USB drive. I do that every now and then, although, since the K2's plug is on the bottom (is it still there on the K3?), I usually flip the display 180 degrees so that the cord is coming out of the top.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote