Thread: Speed reading?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 04:27 PM   #6
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
I don't know, I have always rejected this techniques, but I can't say why. Maybe it's just that I'm too lazy and envy the people who do read with this techniques.
Or it is that this sounds too goal-oriented. Since I'm not a student any more, most of the time I read because I want to read, and only that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
I don't know about you, but autoscrolling (iSilo, eReader) has always given me a headache.
I used autoscroll at the begining... but then I was pressing the page up and page down buttons more than ever before!!! This is because I don't read everything at the same speed, so I was adjusting the autoscroll speed all the time.
I finally stopped using it because I felt kind of dizzy after I stop reading. It was as if the whole world were "scrolling" on the opposite direction.
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote