View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 06:34 PM   #20
solitarywolf
Ink Drinker
solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle 2021, Ipad Pro, iPhone Pro
I was on a bus when I saw someone reading the Reader. Did I ask her where she got it? Or what it was? No. I leaned over to see that it was made by Sony and that she was reading it. I then knew I just had to have one. It was that one gadget that I have been looking for.

When I got the opportunity, I logged into the Sony web site and researched it. Within the month, I was able to get one for myself. I was a bit frustrated at first with the whole PDF issue, but knowing me, I knew I would get around the issue which I did in about a week. Then of course there is this forum that I frequent daily.

Anyone here old enough to notice that the color of Blue on the Reader is the same type of Blue Shading Sony used on the Original cassette Walkman? That device revolutionized how music was made portable (with incredible sound quality). Is this what Sony is doing with the Reader? I think so.
solitarywolf is offline   Reply With Quote