View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:48 AM   #54
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher View Post
It is a dirty apple propaganda.

People that claim this should be jailed for 10 years in Guantanamo.

It's the same as to say that cigarettes doesn't cause cancer.
I've never ever had eye strain due to reading from my PDA. Unless I forgot to turn off the backlight to a minimum (not off, as it would have been hard to see in the dark) or turn the colours around (light lettering on a dark background).

Does using a mouse and keyboard cause RSI? No, the wrong usage of a mouse and keyboard causes RSI.
Does sitting on a chair cause backpain? No, hanging in a chair, instead of sitting straight does that.

I only get eyestrain when I read on my (e-ink) BeBook Mini when I should been reading from my (backlit) JE100.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote