View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 09:56 PM   #23
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
I've been using my Nexus 7 for a year now and I'm very happy with it.
I like being able to get instant system upgrades and access to their complete and open app store.
To be honest, I've never actually used any kind of Kindle but I don't think I'd ever want to. Their "walled garden" approach scares me, as it does with any Apple product. I have a strong aversion to any kind of restrictions for marketing purposes. I like my devices to serve my agenda, not someone else's.
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote