View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 07:10 PM   #16
detayls
Addict
detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Kindle Voyage
More explanation, please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystika1 View Post
I just want to add that I purchased a Nook HD+ a few weeks ago and I love it. I installed Montano Essentials from Google Play and installed the Caecilia fonts that I like to use.(along with other favorite fonts) It works great and my die hard Amazon Kindle loving husband wants one too. I hope they have a Father's Day sale and reduce the HD+ like they did for Mother's Day.

Penny
Penny,

I found Mantano Reader Essentials on Google Play. Is that the one you mean?

It appears to be a reader that is used instead of the Nook Reader. How do I install Caecilia inside that app?

Thanks.
detayls is offline   Reply With Quote