View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 01:32 PM   #188
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
The only thing that we'd like to have live is sports games. That being said, my beau usually has to record the game and watch it later because of schedule conflicts, but the few times that he's lucky enough to have lounge time, he would like to see the game live.
that's what the antenna is for. Unless of course you like to watch out of area teams or more "obscure" sports than the networks cover.

I think you can get MLB Live on Roku. Also, I think there are talks in the works to get NFL Season ticket for Roku too.

We are really on the bleeding edge of IP TV.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote