View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #706
heatherlynn
Connoisseur
heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i can see the white speck starting from level 9 and then going up. having the light any lower than level nine and i might as well not have a light at all. that's obviously not the purpose of this device. i think i'm allowed to be disappointed that this keeps happening and i don't think it should be happening
heatherlynn is offline   Reply With Quote