View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #10
Lunchtray
Connoisseur
Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Kobo Gen 1
Damn, I ended up doing a factory reset to fix it all up. Wish I saw your post earlier to try that.

It was strange because a bunch of side loaded epubs disappeared after the update but a ton stayed. Then every time I restarted the eReader it was constantly trying to process new books but nothing ever happened.... should have put two-and-two together.

I found that when I could get a book open that didn't complain about DRM and it was only showing white if I did the advanced settings on the font and hit apply it would flash and show the text for a second and go back to no text again.
Lunchtray is offline   Reply With Quote