View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 07:15 AM   #6
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Either the Sony or the Kindle would seem to meet your needs. I don't know enough about the Cybook or any other type of ebook to add the the list of possibles.

So, if less expensive is what you want ... go with the Sony.
I totally agree, I would love to have multiple devices, I really think you will do well with either the Kindle or Sony and you can agonize for weeks or months over it but I say flip a coin and let the adventure begin. The smart thing would be get the kindle try it out and if you dont like it return it within the Thirty days and go get a Sony.

JJ

Last edited by jerryleejr; 07-08-2008 at 11:39 PM.
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote