View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 07:02 PM   #360
max99
Addict
max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by reprep View Post
I got the active contents listed at the home screen at last. But i still get the "a problem occurred blabla" message. Will try some more.

EDIT: An error occured opening the title. That's all i can get. I put the rootfs.img into the deviceHack folder but nothing changed. Btw i launched the script via the launcpad, the reset occurs, then the homescreen shows the active contents. But you can't actually play them.

I followed a few tutorials about SSHing to kindle DX but i couldn't succeed. I use win 7 64 bit and the drivers i loaded couldn't establish usb network i guess. Hope more people test this thing.
if the kindle rebooted the patch must have run ok via launchpad, i had a look at the source code and restarting the framework is the last line of code. i guess there's a problem with only one part of the patch if you can now see the active content.

keep us informed. i feel bad but i want to see how you get on before applying the patch myself

Last edited by max99; 09-19-2011 at 07:05 PM.
max99 is offline   Reply With Quote