View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
dminoz
Enthusiast
dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Point taken re the Library Software -- I'll give it a whirl, with some Word Docs. Thanks for that.

Re the default font -- I find it too light and thin, plus it really irks me that the italics aren't real, they're just a "sloped" version of the roman font.

The font that I replace it with (Minion Pro Semibold) is solid and dark, with real (classy, even!) italics.
dminoz is offline   Reply With Quote