View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 07:18 AM   #11
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookster View Post
I'll begin the Italian one, if anyone is interested, next week (got a lot of free time between lessons then). (I already had begun it once, but it kept on being instable; I hope this time it will work properly!)
The interest may come from where noone expects it In fact, I can say that my Spanish translation got picked by Pocketbook people themselves (they had already one, but it was... subpar, to be polite ) and I guess if more translations keep coming they can keep an eye on here. Plus, people can see that if you're willing to translate the firmware for the device, it's really a great one.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote