View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 05:25 PM   #49
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCKobo View Post
DRM free ePubs and PDFs you can just drag on to the drive - just make sure you eject it properly.

Books you buy from Kobo can be loaded using the Kobo desktop software that comes with the device.

For DRMd books that aren't from Kobo, like those you get from the library or you purchase from other retailers, you can use Adobe Digital Editions to copy the files over.
I am finding that even when I have Vista eject or Safely Remove the device, that the next time I plug it in, I am cautioned that it was not removed safely, and I should perform a scan.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote