Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 07:31 AM   #10
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I got the notice saying mine had shipped, but UPS tracking doesn't agree. Per that site, it has a label but not been picked up. I'm hoping the tracking system is pooched and i get mine tomorrow or the day after.
I have had bad experiance with UPS, loosing a phone twice. And once a Whole wharehouse up in Fort McMurray went missing... (inside job), have had similar problems with Purolator having issues.... Which is Why I follow up on tracking like crazy. Puts my mind at ease and also gives you an idea of when its being delivered... In the end I think it will get there no issue... I am kinda flying blind for my delivery of my Nexus as I bought from Staples and they inhouse deliver and it has no tracking number etc.

Good luck

REgards

Jack

Last edited by jackastor; 07-18-2012 at 07:35 AM.
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote