View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 05:22 AM   #12
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
I don't know about the Bookerly font, but for a font to work properly on a Kobo device, the internal font name and the name of the file should be identical. Open the font in a font editor and check for full font name. If your font file is called Whatever-Regular.ttf, then the internal font name should be Whatever-Regular as well.

If the font names are identical and it still doesn't work, I have no idea what to do. So far, whenever I had an issue with a font on my Kobo that was the problem.

ETA after reading Geoff's post above: I only use regular epubs, never kepubs, so I can't say anything about them.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote