View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
JBL review on NewEgg website: Found a way to read kindle books!

I checked JBL deals on NewEgg.com website and found the interesting review:
-------

Pros: I cannot say enough positive things. I will have a difficult time going back to paper now.

Cons: The page turner on the left side could be easier to pull down. The end of my thumb is getting a callous

Other Thoughts: I found a way to copy kindle books to my jetbook. Type "Converting Kindle For PC Books Now Possible" into your favorite search engine.

This makes it possible to get all the latest books on my jetbook!
--

Your mileage may vary.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote