View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #14
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by petermillard View Post
Any idea if they're planning on localised editions of the iPad edition? I pick up the US print edition here in the UK a couple of times a year, last time I think I paid £4.50 (~$6.50) for it <shrug>.
Pete
You know, this is really such a missed opportunity-not just for magazines and books, but TV and movies as well. I know a lot of people outside the US would love, and be willing to pay, for content they otherwise would have to import in, or were unable to get access to otherwise...and vice-versa. Digital has such potential to break down distribution walls and limitations.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote